Let’s make a wedding cake topper with Cricut Maker! AND I’ll teach you how to use the weld tool in Cricut Design Space. This is actually a great Cricut Maker beginners tutorial!
In this video I’ll show you how easy it is to personalize a wedding cake topper that will have all your guests swooning!
SUBSCRIBE! If you like what I’m making, I’d love for you to subscribe and ring that bell so you get my new video every week!
IN THIS VIDEO YOU’LL LEARN:
– How To Make A Personalized Wedding Cake Topper
– What Fonts To Choose
– How To Use The Weld Feature In Cricut Design Space
– Complete List Of Supplies – https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/wedding-cake-topper-cricut-maker-ideas/
– Cricut Maker – http://shrsl.com/k1al
– Knife Blade – http://shrsl.com/xc5p
– My Handmade Wedding Book – https://amzn.to/2Gb2KYY
– Wedding Cartridge, Happily Ever After Cake Topper – http://shrsl.com/11p95
MORE CRICUT WEDDING IDEAS:
– Cricut Wedding Sign + Welcome SVG – https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/cricut-wedding-sign-embroidery-hoop/
– Honeymoon “Just Married” Tote – https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/honeymoon-beach-tote-diy-cricut-wedding/
– Wedding Stationary You Can Personalize – https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/wedding-stationary-you-can-personalize/
LET’S CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Thanks so much for watching and I’d love to hear from you in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!