I hate Halloween but I BAKED. YAY.
Previous Video: EXPOSING YOUTUBERS CAMERA ROLLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC52aj8qUWA
275g Softened Butter
375g Caster Sugar
4 Large Eggs
75g Cocoa Powder
100g Self Raising Flour
100g Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 30x23cm baking tray, line it with baking paper.
2. Measure all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until evenly blended.
3. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes until the brownies have a crisp top.
4. Leave the brownies to cool in the tin.
5. Once cool, add the marshmallows and icing to your brownies to make the ghosts!
Thanks for watching my loves. Hope you enjoyed this video and had a better halloween than I did.
♡ WHERE TO FIND ME ♡
Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7kBbom0w196eKKPm96J_A
About That Oldie
Endslate Music: Cartoon – On & On (feat. Daniel Levi) [NCS Release] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4DyBUG242c