Here’s the recipe:
4 EASY WHISKEY DRINKS
2 oz. (60ml) Whiskey
3/4 oz. (22ml) Sweet Red Vermouth
Dash Angostura Bitters
1. Fill serving glass with ice to chill and set aside.
2. In an ice filled glass combine whiskey, sweet red vermouth and angostura bitters. Stir to mix.
3. Discard ice from serving glass and drop cherry into base of glass.
4. Strain mix into glass. Enjoy responsibly!
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Whiskey
1 oz. (30ml) Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
1/2 oz. (15ml) Simple Syrup
1. Add ice to mixing glass and pour over whiskey, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake well.
2. Strain mix into ice filled serving glass and garnish with orange and cherry. Enjoy responsibly!
2 2/3 oz. (80ml) Hot Coffee
1 1/3 oz. (40ml) Irish Whiskey
1 Tsp Brown Sugar
1 oz. (30ml) Fresh Whipping Cream
1. Pour hot coffee into glass and add the brown sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Add whiskey and stir once more.
3. Gently layer whipping cream on top using the back of a spoon. Enjoy responsibly!
2 oz. (60ml) Bourbon Whiskey
2 Tsp Water
1 Tsp Powdered Sugar
4 Mint Leaves
Garnish: Mint Leaves
1. Add mint, sugar and water into base of glass and muddle gently.
2. Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour over whiskey. Stir well.
3. Garnish with a mint sprig. Enjoy responsibly!
If you have a cool drink recipe or picture, send it to us: Tipsyideas@tipsybartender.com
Brand/Media Inquiries: Admin@TipsyBartender.com
MORE TIPSY BARTENDER
Tweets by TipsyBartender
Send us booze:
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010