Loaded with sausage, potatoes and kale, this homemade version of Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana soup is sure to become a family favorite.
Welp, it happened.
I got sick the week before Christmas.
I feel like this is every parent’s worst nightmare. You have 86 million things to take care of, go to, wrap, etc, and suddenly you feel like you’ve been hit by a Mack truck.
Thank goodness for easy meals like this Zuppa Toscana. It’s saving me this week and I couldn’t be more ok with that.
The post Zuppa Toscana appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Thanks so much for stopping by, John! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- Wonderful recipes !! by John King
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Rob! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- Surprised no recipe I find for this mentions one key secret in … by Rob
- Sure can! I hope you love it! -Jamie by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…