Tortilla Soup is a hearty meal that will keep you warm this winter. Top it with your favorite tortilla chips and taco toppings for a bowl of soup you’ll really crave!
I’ve decided that now that Christmas is over, I am ready for Spring. However, Ohio is not cooperating in the least. While I don’t mind the cold weather, it’s the gray skies that really get to me.
I actually have one of those daylight light therapy lamps in my Amazon cart and after the past few days, I’m about to hit the checkout button and give it a whirl.
Have you ever used one? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
I’d also love to hear about your favorite easy weeknight dinners as I’m trying to branch out a bit for our weekly meal plans.
The post Tortilla Soup appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- My family and I loved this soup! We left out the hot sauce but … by Victoria
- I saw this recipe recently and was intrigued. Thanks for the … by Ingrid
- I love tortilla soup!! It is always a hit! by Maria
- That tortilla soup looks nice and hearty! I also like your … by Steph
- Chicken tortilla soup is one of my faves! Yum!! by Em