Bake up some fresh sweet potatoes to make Sweet Potato Casserole with Streusel Topping. The easy brown sugar and pecan streusel is a delicious addition to the traditional marshmallow topping, and one that your friends and family will love!
This post is sponsored by Challenge Butter. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
I don’t know about where you are, but here in the Midwest, it is finally – FINALLY – feeling like fall.
The weather is cooler and perfect for snuggling under blankets with a cup of coffee. The leaves are changing. Sweaters are being worn.
And my brain is already thinking ahead to Thanksgiving.
I know, I know. We still have to get through Halloween first. But then we get to one of the best holidays of the year!
So I am going to say it’s not too early to start planning my Thanksgiving dinner menu. Right? Starting with a classic: Sweet Potato Casserole.
The post Sweet Potato Casserole with Streusel Topping appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Hi Elizabeth – I would prepare the casserole and the topping … by Jamie
- Can I make the day before and bake?Then reheat the next day. by Elizabeth N.
- Hello! I haven’t attempted making this recipe the day before … by Jamie
- Can this be prepared the day before baking? by Ruth Haney
- Hi, Paula! The mixture shouldn’t be too runny but not too thick … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…