Sweet, nutty and rolled in powdered sugar, Snowball Cookies are a holiday favorite! Whether you know them as Snowball Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes or Mexican Wedding Cookies, these sweet bites are full of holiday nostalgia.
So tell me, have you started your holiday baking yet?
This year, I seriously contemplated ordering a tray from my favorite bakery, but by the time I remembered to actually order them, they were sold out of all the good stuff!
Basically what I’m trying to say is that I’ve made not one single cookie. No pecan brittle. No fudge. Nothing.
In fact, I just pulled out a couple of pounds of butter from my freezer, so I can start whipping up some of favorites like these snowball cookies!
Luckily it is frigid here this year, so I can make a couple of recipes for the next few days, package them up in tins and store them in the garage until Christmas.
A giant garage freezer is pretty much the best thing about Ohio winters.
The post Snowball Cookies appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Hi, Donna! You had me at Nutella! Sounds amazing! by Jamie
- My family has made these for many years, and everybody loves … by Donna
- How great, Cynthia! I love recipes that are passed down. All … by Jamie
- I just wanted to add I was given my recipe/ version of … by Cynthia
- I use very fine chopped Walnuts and I wrap the cookie dough … by Cynthia
- Plus 5 more…