Snickers Caramel Apple Salad is a deliciously sweet dessert that’s perfect for fall. Snickers candy bars are combined with granny smith apples, cheesecake pudding, whipped topping and salted caramel sauce – grab a spoon and dig in!
For the past couple of years, we’ve done our apple picking with Elle’s school for their fall field trip. While it was such a fun experience for Elle, the apple selection wasn’t our fave, so we’d always end up picking up a couple of bags of apples from our local fruit stand.
Convincing Elle to go apple picking twice in a matter of weeks just wasn’t happening because copious amounts of buzzing bees just isn’t her thing.
This year, we’re on our own for apple picking because there isn’t an orchard trip on the school’s fall calendar, so we’re picking a place a little further from home that’s known for its Honeycrisp apples and a new-to-me variety, the Evercrisp.
Plus, they have phenomenal apple fritters and cider.
The post Snickers Caramel Apple Salad appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Lori- You can use vanilla if you prefer! Really any flavor … by Jamie
- Do you have to use cheesecake pudding or could you use vanilla? by Lori Villar
- Hi, Emily! I haven’t tried this with a non-dairy milk, but my … by Jamie
- Is it possible to use almond milk or some type of non-dairy … by Emily Hoffman
- Jean- I left the peel on, but you could definitely peel them … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…