Sausage and Lentil Soup is thick and hearty, loaded with Italian sausage, lentils, and vegetables in a tomato-based broth. This is the comforting recipe you need this winter!
You guys, I swear I say this every single year, but I am trying to get ahead and stay organized with my holiday shopping.
Last year, I put forth quite the effort for about a week and then failed miserably and ended up shopping on Christmas Eve and wrapping gifts until about 2am.
Not this year, folks. I’m sitting at my computer right now monitoring Cyber Monday deals because this girl is not a Black Friday shopper. In fact, I’m not much of an in-person shopper period, unless we’re talking Target!
So I’m dedicating this day to tackling my shopping list while watching big, fluffy snowflakes swirl around outside!
The post Sausage and Lentil Soup appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- So happy to hear you enjoyed it, DeAna! 🙂 by Jamie
- Thank you for this recipe! Everyone I make it for loves it! I’d … by DeAna
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the soup, Mari-Lynne! Thanks so … by Jamie
- When I make this soup my family can’t get enough of it. It’s a … by Mari-Lynne McNeil
- Hello, Judy! We don’t calculate the nutritional information … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…