Soft and chewy pumpkin molasses cookies filled with tangy cream cheese frosting make for the best Pumpkin Molasses Sandwich Cookies.
Well, friends, here we are in the home stretch before Thanksgiving and I’m still coming at ya with pumpkin recipes.
I’m a little behind in my Thanksgiving prep this year due to vacation, but I’ve got a solid week ahead of me to make it all happen.
Luckily, I remembered to order my turkey last week when someone mentioned a Turkey Buzzard on the beach.
Today I’m sharing an oldie but goodie for Pumpkin Molasses Sandwich Cookies.
This recipe has been on my blog for years, but it definitely needed a refresh.
I know so many people think pumpkin recipes shouldn’t stretch beyond Thanksgiving, but I am here to tell you that these Pumpkin Molasses Sandwich Cookies are pretty perfect any time of the year – but especially perfect for the holiday season.
Because they’re rolled in sugar, they have a little glisten to them which will make them a beautiful addition to any holiday cookie tray!
The post Pumpkin Molasses Sandwich Cookies appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- try these cookies by linda
- Love this recipe! Will be linking back to this in my upcoming … by marla
- Wow! These are beautiful… so simple, yet elegant. I will be … by The Baking Ballerina
- What kind of molasses do you use? I saw two different kinds at … by Erin
- I just made these over the weekend. These.Are.HEAVEN!!! I had … by Anele @ Success Along the Weigh
- Plus 5 more…