Creamy pumpkin custard is accentuated by pumpkin pie spice and vanilla bean and topped with crackling bruleed sugar in this Pumpkin Creme Brulee. This dessert makes an elegant ending to any holiday dinner party!
I don’t know what the weather is like where you live right now, but the weather here in Ohio is all kinds of whacky.
Part of me is all Yes! It’s going to be 85 today, we can take Elle swimming and eat dinner on the patio.
The other part of me is all HELLO! It’s mid-September and I just want to sip a pumpkin spice latte and wear my new sweatshirt without being drenched in sweat by 2pm.
The post Pumpkin Crème Brulee appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- I’m glad you enjoyed it, Rob! I don’t think a little settling … by Jamie
- My pumpkin settled in the ramekins, is this normal? … by Rob
- Carolyn- I’m so glad the recipe worked for you. Thanks for … by Jamie
- Made this today; it was sooooooo good. by Carolyn
- Mia’s dancing with gleeeeeee…….me wonnnnn…me wonnnnn!!! by Summer
- Plus 5 more…