These soft, cakey Pumpkin Cookies are a must for fall baking. Don’t forget to add the tangy cream cheese frosting for the perfect accompaniment to these spiced cookies.
Okay, so before you send me hate mail because I’m posting a pumpkin recipe in early September, hear me out.
It was 53 degrees this morning. The high is only 68, so I’m pretty sure that temperature is fair game for pumpkin cookies. And pumpkin bread and even pumpkin roll. Basically, this is your warning, it’s about to get pumpkin-y around here.
Even if you’re not ready for pumpkin season, my favorite pumpkin recipes and a bunch of new ones will be here waiting for you!
The post Pumpkin Cookies appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Jayna, that should work fine. – Jamie by Jamie
- Allie, you can freeze most cookie doughs for up to 2 months. … by Jamie
- These look delicious! Jamie, do you think I could freeze them? … by Allie
- Can a person freeze these while icing on them?? by Jayna
- Teresa- Or two…:) Have a fantastic day and thank you for … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…