Old Fashioned Baked Beans are hearty enough to eat as a meal and make a great dish for potlucks. These baked beans are easy to make but taste like they simmered all day long!
Summer may be wrapping up and I may be excited about fall foods (all.the.pumpkin!), but I’m still not quite ready to let go of cookout dishes.
Good thing I have a few cookouts planned before warm weather wraps up!
One dish that I know I’ll be taking with me are these Old Fashioned Baked Beans. I always keep the ingredients for them on hand because they are a huge hit any time I take them to a potluck or cookout.
The post Old Fashioned Baked Beans appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- These look delicious. My family are quite the bean lovers of … by Pamela
- Forgive my *ahem* ignorance, but how can a recipe for baked … by Pip
- These look so good, I think I’ll make them for the BBQ I’m … by Faith
- I just made these tonight and they’re very good 🙂 by Em
- You have a blog full of great recipes and I wanted to let you … by Lone Acorn
- Plus 5 more…