Mint Chocolate Cookies are sweet, chewy, and chocolatey, with just the right amount of mint from the melted Andes mints on top! These cookies are easy to make for a holiday cookie exchange and are always a hit with anyone who loves mint and chocolate together.
The post Mint Chocolate Cookies appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Ally, this recipe calls for 2 eggs. Sorry the formatting was a … by Jamie
- I LOVE the idea of these cookies…. but how many eggs do I … by Ally V
- Jocelyn- Thank you so much! Your substitutions sound great! … by Jamie
- These are terrific! I made a couple minor changes. Instead of … by Jocelyn
- These are delicious and so easy to make. Thanks for sharing … by Pat
- Plus 5 more…