Homemade Vanilla Coffee Syrup: With only a few ingredients, you can make delicious homemade vanilla syrup to flavor your coffee, tea, sodas, and cocktails.
MAKING FLAVORED COFFEE AT HOME: SO EASY!
Guys, I love Starbucks. I really do.
But if I’m being honest, I don’t love forking over five bucks a visit for a latte. I mean – really, it’s just steamed milk and espresso.
I work from home, and if I’m keeping it real, that translates to yoga pants, t-shirts and Birkenstocks until at least 11 am everyday, so making coffee in my own kitchen is totally the way to go.
The post Homemade Vanilla Coffee Syrup appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- So happy to hear you enjoy the syrup, Lynz! Thanks so much for … by Jamie
- This is my favourite coffee syrup ! thanks for sharing. I’ve … by Lynz
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the syrup, Pam! Thanks so much for … by Jamie
- Recently spent $12 on an 8 oz bottle of vanilla coffee syrup… … by Pam Oconn
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the syrup, Kim! Thanks so much for … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…