Homemade chocolate pudding with Baileys is an easy and elegant 15-minute dessert to make when you’re short on time. Chock-full of chocolate and boozy Irish cream flavors, this pudding is smooth, rich, and decadent. A dollop of fresh whipped cream and some chocolate curls or shavings are optional but highly recommended!
I’m a big fan of pudding but rarely make it myself, so I’m definitely guilty of spooning down Jell-o chocolate pudding snack packs from time to time – even adding a little squirt of whipped cream, too!
I was craving chocolate something fierce recently and decided to make homemade pudding with a little bit of Baileys Irish Cream just to make it extra special. Because, hey! Weekends!
Although I have made homemade pudding in the past, I forgot how easy it is to make. Not only is making homemade pudding incredibly simple, it also tastes amazing and it’s a great framework for all types of flavor combinations.
Plus, you’ll get a mini workout from all the whisking, so you can feel a little less guilty about eating this decadent treat!
The post Homemade Chocolate Pudding with Baileys Irish Cream appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Hi, Anuradha! You can use just the powder itself. I hope you … by Jamie
- Looks yum! By 1/4 the cup corn starch do you mean the powder … by Anuradha
- Hi, Ayesha! Thank you for your kind words! You can add a coffee … by Jamie
- Hi,, Michele! You can totally skip the Bailey’s if you like. … by Jamie
- Have family that would not like Bailey’s Can I skip Bailey’s … by Michele
- Plus 5 more…