These hot Ham and Cheese Sliders come together in a snap and are easy to make for the big game! Serve them up alongside your favorite game day snacks for a buffet that everyone will love.
This post is sponsored by Challenge Butter. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
I’m going to be straight with you guys. Football isn’t really my jam.
You’ll find me at basketball games on occasion, but when it comes to football, I really only start to pay attention as we head towards the end of the season, and all the parties for playoffs and the big game at season end.
As you can probably guess, it’s not because I care about who is actually playing. I’m just here for the snacks, okay?
I even have a t-shirt to that effect, for wearing to these parties, haha!
Why are game day snacks just so dang good? I could happily never eat a fancy dinner again, so long as you tell me I can have game day level snacks.
Queso, chips, and sliders like these.. I’d be set.
The post Ham and Cheese Sliders appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Hi Caroline! Thanks so much for stopping by. If you check out … by Jamie
- Hi Linda- Yes! I think you are right, we’re looking into it … by Jamie
- So glad you enjoy the recipe, Wendy! Have a great day! -Jamie by Jamie
- Love this recipe and will make it for my friends at our next … by Caroline Manton
- I make similar ones to this version and we love them for … by Linda Grady
- I LOVE these! I don’t know if I have commented on them before, … by Wendy Hampton