Ecalair Ice Boc Cake Recipe 1
- 2 small (3.4oz) boxes of instant french vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (8oz) tub cool whip
- 1 box (3 sleeves graham crackers)
- 6 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl whisk the pudding with the milk. Allow to set up for a couple minutes in the fridge. Then fold in the cool whip.
- In a 13×9″ pan layer graham crackers to cover the bottom of the pan. Then spread half the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Place a second layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding as tight fitting as you can. Then spread the second half of the pudding on top.
- Place one last layer of graham crackers fitted on top of the pudding.
- In a separate bowl beat the butter, milk & vanilla with a hand mixer. Add cocoa & powdered sugar. Mix on LOW until incorporated (you don’t want the dry ingredients to fly out of the bowl at you.) Spread over the top of the graham crackers.
- REFRIGERATE for at least 8 hours to overnight. Cut & serve cold.
Ecalair Ice Boc Cake Recipe 2
- 1 box graham crackers (3 sleeves)
- 2½ cups heavy cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (3.5 ounce) pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz chopped dark chocolate
- Pour 1½ cup of heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla into the cold bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form. Do not over beat.
- In a bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix with cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Stir in Whipped cream.
- Spread a thin layer of pudding mixture in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
- Arrange approx. 1 sleeve of graham crackers on the bottom of a pan, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
- Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of graham crackers, then the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Heat remaining 1 cup heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium-high until just boiling.
- Pour over chocolate in a small heatproof bowl, and let stand until chocolate melts, then stir until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker layer, smoothing top with an spatula.
- Refrigerate to set, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- *To cut clean, even pieces, place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
Ecalair Ice Boc Cake Recipe 3
1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
4 cups milk
1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
Line the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan. Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.