A delicious blend of Honeycrisp apples, apple pie spice and brown sugar are combined to create Crockpot Applesauce. You’re just three ingredients away from the easiest homemade applesauce!
If you caught my post earlier this week for homemade apple pie spice, you know that I am in total apple mode right now.
Trust me, I’m definitely not over pumpkin pie spice, I’m just taking a little appreciate all the apple recipes!
From whipping up favorites like Snickers Caramel Apple Salad, Apple Pie Bread, Caramel Apple Poke Cake and this Crockpot Applesauce, I’m thoroughly enjoying apple season!
The post Crockpot Applesauce appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- I’m so glad you like it, Katie! I’m sure the Jonagolds will be … by Jamie
- Found your site and recipe two years ago, and make this every … by Katie
- Andrew- You’re very welcome! Thanks for stopping by, and have … by Jamie
- Jamie, Thanks for this recipe. I found it thanks to a Google … by Andrew
- Julie- Thanks for visiting! -Jamie by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…