Spices such as cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom come together in this easy homemade Apple Pie Spice. This warm and comforting spice blend can be used for so much more than just apple pie!
I know that many of us equate fall with pumpkin spice everything. From lattes and sweet potato chips to home fragrances, it seems like everything has a pumpkin spice twist these days.
And I’m the first to say bring it on. Unless it’s something a little strange like pumpkin spice hummus, then it’s a hard pass.
Even though I am totally team pumpkin pie spice, I’ve been pretty fond of this homemade apple pie spice for years now.
It’s a deliciously festive blend of spices that’s perfect for any fall-inspired baked good. It’s also pretty amazing as a topping for your morning oatmeal, a frothy latte, or mixing with sugar for the ultimate cinnamon toast!
The post Apple Pie Spice appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the spice mix, Marsha! Thanks so … by Jamie
- Made this for a fruitcake recipe. I only needed maybe two … by Marsha Gainey
- So happy to hear you love the spice mix, Rebecca! I like these … by Jamie
- I love this Recipe!!! I have been using this apple pie spice … by Rebecca Lindsay
- You’re welcome, Simon! Some of the old recipes are the best! by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…