Apple Pie Bars combine a rich, buttery shortbread crust with tart apples and a nutty crumble topping for a hand-held version of apple pie that is perfect for everything from potlucks to holiday parties.
I feel like I reached a new level of adulthood yesterday.
While at Home Depot on the hunt for mums in a specific color and size – yes, I am already decorating for fall, judge away – I somehow ended up in the toilet seat aisle.
Well, I kind of know how I ended up there – I was browsing bathroom vanities because ours are falling apart after 4 years.
Gotta love builder grade products. Insert mega eye roll here.
The post Apple Pie Bars appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the bars, Amber! Thanks so much … by Jamie
- Slightly over baked these even though I took them out after 40 … by Amber
- Hi, Julia! I think your 15×10 would work just fine. I hope you … by Jamie
- 15×17 size pan? I’ve heard of (and have) a 15×10 but not a … by Julia
- Anam- Hello! I would recommend using an online calculator to … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…